Doctor Who Nursery
The great thing about a Doctor Who themed nursery is anything goes, cowboy hat, angels, bow ties, dinosaurs, robots, monkeys… Here are some ideas that will delight future Whovians everywhere.
1. Start off with a bang. This Exploding TARDIS wallpaper is 10ft (304.80 cm) wide x 8ft (243.84 cm) tall.
2. The door decal is 30″ x 79″ (77×200 cm) but you ask them to customize it for your door.
3. The Gallifreyan vinyl wall decal 10.06″ x 30.67″ (25.6 x 78 cm) and it comes in 34 different colors.
Fill the room with cool prints and posters:
5. The silhouettes of all eleven Doctors come together to ask the question- “Who?”
7. Don’t blink weeping angel print.
8. Ninth Doctor’s favorite: “Fantastic!” print.
9. Print and night light in 1. Glow in the Dark TARDIS poster.
10. TARDIS Shaped Throw Pillow
11. Get your timey-wimey ruggy-wuggy here
12. TARDIS Light Switch Plate Cover
13. Every Whovian needs a mobile. It’s really easy to DIY one using felt, here’s a tutorial. Or if you wanna your kid to became Doctor Who, you can DIY one just like the original e create a golden solar system one.
Get some Doctor Who fabric and start sewing.
14. Baby blanket, duvet cover or throw blanket, you can sew all with the fabric of choice. Or, if you’re not that crafty, you can choose between lots of cute already made ones.
15. Don’t forget the teething rail covers.
The closet is, of course, a TARDIS. Who doesn’t want a closet that’s bigger on the inside? Here’s a full tutorial.
And, finally, you can fill your TARDIS closet with lots and lots of cool Doctor Who onesies.
21. TARDIS Onesie
22. How cute is that? Your own baby doctor…
23. You can personalize it with your baby name.