It’s safe to assume that hundreds of babies were conceived after Lost went off the air. I mean, what else was there to do now that you were done typing out lengthy conspiracy theories? So it’s only natural that one cool (crazy?) portuguese couple designed a Lost-inspired nursery for their newest Lostie. The Baby Station is complete with an Oceanic Airlines mobile, Dharma Initiative pillows and blankets, an oversized polar bear and even the white rabbit #8. I wonder if they named the baby Aaron? Have fun watching the making of the coolest nursery ever.
3. A easily DIYable Dharma wooden crate.
4. OK, the green bathtub doesn’t appear on Lost, but Aaron needs a bath, right?
5. This oceanic 815 mobile can be made by purchasing the (very pricey) boeing 777 model. Or, if you’re not fussed, you can buy some cheaper toy planes and customize them with a oceanic sticker, like the Others did for Aaron in “Maternity Leave”.
9. As it turns out, their baby’s name is Paris (???). So, they created the Paris Station. Made from scratch by the awesomest parents ever.
10. The statuette of the Virgin Mary filled only with love to look after your baby.
11. Take a “Desmond and Penny’s Style” photo.
12. Stickers galore. Max Pictures has pretty much every label for your Dharma Initiative needs.
13. Bunny #8 also makes an appearance in the nursery as a night light.
14. A nice image of the island and one of Danielle Rousseau’s maps on the walls.
15. A diaper changing station with the Staff Station logo patch.
17. The Orientation video with the baby ultrasound can be easily made by upcycling an old tin and adding stickers.
19. Get a Sawyer bobblehead, every time you look at it you can image he’s like: “Doctor playing golf. Woo, boy howdy, now I’ve heard everything. What’s next, cop eating a donut?”
Original project: M&J Collection